Car Point Servis - Audi servis
The Audi Service Packs are Audi supplemental brand product that covers the client costs associated with scheduledú maintenance (inspections and oil changes) and potential repairs due to common wear and tear at Audi authorized service centres in the Czech Republic.
- The product is only available for Audi brand vehicles, regardless of the method of financing.
- As the product is ordered during vehicle configuration it is included in the vehicle purchase price/contract (similar to the Audi extended warranty) through a "PR coóde" (vehicle equipment coóde).
- Any individual or legal entity may purchase the Audi service pack.
- Audi Service - covers the costs of prescribed úvehicle maintenance based on preset úworks and materials,
- Audi Service Plus - contains the Audi Service Pack and also coúvers the úworks and materials necessary due to common wear and tear on the vehicle,
- Audi Service Complete - contains the Audi Servis Plus Pack and the Audi extended warranty.
- A selected variant applies for its whole period and cannot be changed (increased or reduced level).
The customer selects the contractual relationship period that he or she wants. The product may be arranged for:
- 3 years or max. 90,000 km,
- 4 years or max. 120,000 km,
- 5 years or max. 150,000 km.
A contract terminates once the agreed validity period expires or the maximum number of kilometres is reached during the pack validity period, whichever occurs earlier.
The contract may not be terminated prematurely or extended before or after its expiration. The product is always linked to a given vehicle (identified by its serial number - VIN), and may not be transferred to another vehicle. On the contrary, it transfers with the vehicle to its new owner.